windows installer (similar to old EnterpriseDB installer)

От Martin Belleau
Тема windows installer (similar to old EnterpriseDB installer)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

First, sorry - I really didn't know to which list to post this.

I'm looking to either write or get access to something like the EnterpriseDB installer for windows, which doesn't seem to be kept up to date anymore.

The installer needs to be configurable through command line so I can set the database password and other options automatically.  In particular I would need pgAdmin and libpq to use postgresql from my 32-bit C++ appplication.

Does such a thing exist for version 9.0?  If not, any tips on how to get started?