Re: Streaming replication and temp table operations

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Streaming replication and temp table operations
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Joel Stevenson <jstevenson@bepress.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know if temp tables and the operations on them (like inserting or copying to) are replicated from master
tostandby servers via the new PG WAL shipping replication?  Given that temp tables are only accessible per-session it
wouldseem unnecessary but if the shipping is happening at the WAL log level is that sort of thing considered?

Pretty sure that with 9.0's streaming replication, the no WAL of temp
tables gets turned off.  I've certainly seen references to such float
by.  But I'd check the docs to be sure.

От: Joel Stevenson
Сообщение: Streaming replication and temp table operations
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: abusing session_replication_mode