Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
2011/5/12 PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres@cybertec.at>:
> on behalf of all our customers (= present, former, future): i ask you to remove all entries which have been
"accidentallyborrowed" from your website.
> you say it is conspiracy - it say it is on purpose. to be honest, i don't care what it is ...
> so, once and for all: tell your guys to remove it ...

The names were compiled from publicly available information. If any
organisation shown on the map wishes to have their name removed, we
will of course do so if they request it. An email to the webmaster
should suffice.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Сообщение: Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...