PgDay at OSCON

От gabrielle
Тема PgDay at OSCON
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What:  PgDay, a day of PostgreSQL sessions
Date: Sunday, July 24, 2011
Time:  9:30 am - 5 pm
Location:  Oregon Convention Center
Your Hosts:  PDXPUG, the Portland PostgreSQL Users Group
Cost: We'd like a $30 donation to SPI for the sessions, but don't let
lack of funds deter you from attending.

Coming to OSCON?  Be sure to come a day early and join us for another
PgDay!  This summer marks PDXPUG's 5th anniversary, and we want to see
*your* smiling face!  We will be celebrating at Gotham Tavern after
the day of sessions.  Sign up for sessions and afterparty here:
http://bit.ly/f1F2Mz

A couple of people have already volunteered to speak, but we need a
few more.  Are you doing something particularly strange and
interesting with PostgreSQL?  Have some war stories about migrating
from another database?  We'd love to hear about it - submit your
proposal here:  http://bit.ly/g93YNO .  We're looking primarily for 50
minute talks, but we're interested in 2-hour tutorials if you've got
'em!  Proposal deadline is May 23;  speakers will be notified May 27.

CommandPrompt and PgUS have already stepped up to sponsor this event.
We are looking for additional sponsors;  please contact Michael Brewer
(mbrewer@gmail.com) or me, Gabrielle Roth (gorthx@gmail.com) if you're
interested.

Thanks and see you there!

gabrielle

-To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to: