Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...
Дата
Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
2011/5/12 PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres@cybertec.at>:

> absolutely ... - spreading the news is fine.
> the point is: copying my content without asking the people who are actually listed and creating the impression that
theyare EDB people - this is more than a no go ...
> anonymous links are fine ... nobody would have complained about that but putting full names on there without asking
anybody?this is definitely a no go and strictly speaking illegal to local law.

Don't forget that the EnterpriseDB website is under the jurisdiction
of US law - and as I understand it, reproducing this sort of
non-copyrightable info, compiled from publicly accessible sources is
perfectly acceptable there.

However, as I said - regardless of whether it is right or wrong, we
have removed it because we see no reason or benefit in upsetting
people and causing unnecessary arguments here.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Alastair Turner
Сообщение: Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...