Re: unique across two tables

От Misa Simic
Тема Re: unique across two tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tarlika,

I think easy solution could be:

create baseTable with just one column as PK

TableA inhertis baseTable, it will have inherited Column + additianl tables for TableA
TableB inherits baseTable, it will aslo have inherited Column + additianl tables for TableB

Insert in any table TableA or TableB will automatically insert row in baseTable what will fail if value already exist...

Kind Regards,

Misa