Re: pgAdmin III commit: Handles the service connection parameter

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin III commit: Handles the service connection parameter
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le 11/04/2011 19:45, Dave Page a écrit :
>> [...]
>> This commit seems to touch an XRC file, but not xrcDialogs.cpp. Oversight?
>>

> No. I still have to commit the patch for small screens support. It would
> be best (or at least I think so) to commit the xrcDialogs at the end
> with this patch.

It should really be updated with any commit that touches a dialogue,
so that any checkout (in theory) will always work.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company