Re: Looking for table in PostregSQL that contains Operating System and Processor information

От Sean Davis
Тема Re: Looking for table in PostregSQL that contains Operating System and Processor information
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I think the answer is no.

Sean

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Lieu, Peter <Peter_Lieu@bmc.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am new to PostreqSQL and I would like to know if there is a table in PostregSQL database that contains the Operating System, Platform, and Processor information which the PostregSQL database server is running on.

Thank you very much for taking my question.

Regards,

Peter Lieu