Re: Trouble installing psycopg2 on Mac OSX 10.6

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: Trouble installing psycopg2 on Mac OSX 10.6
Дата
Список psycopg
Hello Bill,

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Bill Carithers <wccarithers@lbl.gov> wrote:

> The psycopg2 install failed because it couldn’t find the
> pg_config file. Yet when I go and look where I pointed in the setup.cfg
> file, there it is. So, I’m totally confused now.

This is curious. The procedure to find the pg_config in the setup.py
is honestly messy, but it shouldn't fail so badly.

Could you please check with some print or some breakpoint:

a) if you specify a pg_config in the setup.cfg or in the command line,
you should find it as "self.pg_config" in finalize_options() (line 248
of setup.py). If nothing is specified, self.pg_config should be None
and should be obtained by autodetect_pg_config_path().

b) the try case in get_pg_config (line 88) is probably too broad. Can
you try to remove it and see if Popen fails with an exception which is
incorrectly interpreted as pg_config not found?

Thank you very much.

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: