Re: PGStream.ReceiveTupleV3 and Out of Memory

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: PGStream.ReceiveTupleV3 and Out of Memory
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Probably because it is retrieving the entire result set at once.

You may want to set fetch size to something other than 0 to get the
driver to use a cursor (note you have to set autocommit to false)

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca