Re: Sqlite to postgres database conversion.swedish chararacter issue

От Viktor Bojović
Тема Re: Sqlite to postgres database conversion.swedish chararacter issue
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
i have never used ogr2ogr or done such thing but you migh try to export from sqlite by dumping or selecting data to CSV format (.separator command) and then  make conversions using tr command ih shell for conversion of unwanted characters, or to use iconv for conversion to another encoding.
after convert is done you can insert it.