Re: Completeness Criteria and Link id

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: Completeness Criteria and Link id
Дата
Список pgsql-students
Hi!

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Andres Felipe <andres99f@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am writing my proposal, but I dont know what completeness criteria
> means, somebody can help me?

This means: how will you know that you are finished implementing the feature?

> by the other hand, in the online register appears the field Link id, How
> should I fill this field?

That comes from creating a profile in melange.

When you register, you should be able to create a profile from the
"Profile" link on the left-hand side of the page.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com

В списке pgsql-students по дате отправления: