Re: documentation structure

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: documentation structure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 18 Mar 2024, at 22:40, Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
> On Mon, 2024-03-18 at 10:11 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:

>> For reasons that I don't understand, all chapters except
>> for those in "VI. Reference" are numbered, but the chapters in that
>> section have Roman numerals instead.
>
> That last fact is very odd indeed and could be easily fixed.

It's actually not very odd, the reference section is using <reference> elements
and we had missed the arabic numerals setting on those.  The attached fixes
that for me.  That being said, we've had roman numerals for the reference
section since forever (all the way down to the 7.2 docs online has it) so maybe
it was intentional?  Or no one managed to see it until Robert did, I've
certainly never noticed it until now.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Вложения