Re: plpgsql TEMP table issue not fixed in 8.1?

От Jim Klo
Тема Re: plpgsql TEMP table issue not fixed in 8.1?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>Folks,
>=20
>I'd swear somebody committed a fix for the issue with temp tables
inside=20
>plpgsql functions, like, months ago.  Yet I still get:
=20
>ERROR:  relation with OID 16607 does not exist
>CONTEXT:  SQL statement "INSERT INTO tmp_runs ( run_id, batch, machine
)=20
>VALUES ( NEXTVAL('runs_run_id_seq'),  $1 ,  $2 [ $3 ] )"
>        PL/pgSQL function "generate_test_series" line 67 at SQL
statement
>ERROR:  relation with OID 16607 does not exist
=20
I'm having a similar problem:
=20
ERROR:  relation with OID 7121526 does not exist
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT  * INTO  temp tmp_resourcequeue from
resourcequeue where timeblockid in (select timeblockid from
tmp_timeblock)"
PL/pgSQL function "archivetimeblocks" line 54 at SQL statement
=20
Works the first time, but not the second... even tho the temp table has
been explicitly dropped between executions.
=20
Is there a fix or workaround for this yet?

=20

=20

Jim Klo

Sr. Web Systems Engineer