Re: Very newbie question

От Олег Самойлов
Тема Re: Very newbie question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is not correct. An index can accelerate, for instance, max(). Here is also not WHERE or ORDER BY, but index is
useful:
select max(created_at) from delivery;

> 23 окт. 2023 г., в 18:23, Toomas <toomas.kristin@gmail.com> написал(а):
>

> There is no reason to use index. The query has neither WHERE nor ORDER BY clause.
>
> Toomas
>
>> On 23. Oct 2023, at 18:13, Олег Самойлов <splarv@ya.ru> wrote:
>>
>> Back pardon, but I have a very newbie question. I have a partitioned table, partitioned by primary bigint key, size
ofpartition 10000000. I need to get the number of partition which need to archive, which has all rows are olden then 3
month.Here is query: