Function for determining column witdhs in libpq ?

От David.Jacques@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Тема Function for determining column witdhs in libpq ?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I need to build a create table statement based on the some of the field names I retreive from an existing table. I have
madeuse of the

functionalityin Pqftype() but that doesn't help me distiguish between a column ofVARCHAR(20) and a a column of
VARCHAR(8).Is there a function in lipq to do

this ?

Thanks

David