Re: PSQL suggested enhancement

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: PSQL suggested enhancement
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Oct 20, 2005, at 15:45 , Roger Hand wrote:

> [...]

Agreed :) I'd submit a patch to remove it if I thought it'd be
accepted--and more importantly, if I thought it were worth the time
it'd take me (I'm still learning C, and the little bit of PostgreSQL
code I'm familiar with is not the psql client) (excuses excuses :).
Though justification for removing a feature is different from that of
adding or extending one: removing one breaks backwards compatibility.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com