Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin 4 enhancement request

От Campbell, Lance
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin 4 enhancement request
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Correct.  I suggested this as an enhancement for one reason, GUI allows for really great quick visual identification of information.  I do appreciate you sending me this though.

Now that you sent this to me, I might create a function I can passed as a parameter a table name with the results being returned from your below code.

You would think they would have a function already in PostgreSQL to do that.

Thanks,

Lance