[pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 4 version 1.2 Issues

От Campbell, Lance
Тема [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 4 version 1.2 Issues
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I am using PG Admin 4 version 1.2 on Windows 7.  I found a couple of issues:

1)      I did a fresh install and PGAdmin 4 version 1.2 wants to store everything in 4 V1.  I think you have an issue with the installation software.  The short cut it creates says pgAdmin 4v1 .  In program files directory it is stored under Program Files/pgAdmin 4/v1 .

2)      For security reasons when I work from home I have to Remote Desktop into my Windows 7 computer at work.  When doing Remote Desktop pgAdmin 4 just displays a blank screen.  It will not render anything.  This is a major problem!

3)      I tried doing a backup of a table in pgAdmin 4v2.  The backup was just a plain backup.  It never worked.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell

Web Services

University of Illinois