Re: Alertify Dialog (CSS)

От Arun Kollan
Тема Re: Alertify Dialog (CSS)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Team,
 Please find attached the patch for preferences alert dialogue . I had to make some change to the preferences js to accommodate font awesome icons onto alert buttons. There is an issue with the button on preferences being active only if you click on the icons. I am trying to find a work around to generate events on the button labels.

The icons on the bare alert dialogues buttons does not display the icons yet as it is not customised.

Regards,
Arun Kollan
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.