Re: Connecting to database using pg_connect

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Connecting to database using pg_connect
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Mar 29, 2005, at 1:49 PM, <Gene.Brumm@thomson.com> wrote:

> I am having trouble connecting to a PostgreSQL database using the
> following code. The first echo message appears but none of the others.
> I can connect fine using psql. What am I doing wrong?

Is your database name really capitalized like you have it in the
connect string? Have you double checked that pgsql support is compiled
into your php implementation? If you are testing this with a web
server, you might try just running it from the command line to see if
you get a better error description.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL