Re: BUG #16660: 64-bit build fails when run on a subst drive (resend)

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: BUG #16660: 64-bit build fails when run on a subst drive (resend)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 2 Nov 2020, at 12:22, Jurko Gospodnetić <jurko.gospodnetic@pke.hr> wrote:

>  I'm not sure what the process is here so just attempting a polite ping.

Politely pinging is absolutely a part of the process.

>  I've posted a message (reattached to the bottom of this e-mail) about this problem, including a fix for it, almost a
monthabout and there has thus far been no response nor can I see the change applied to
> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/tools/msvc/Solution.pm;hb=HEAD
>
>  Please let me know if I should be posting about this somewhere else.

I would recommend registering your patch on the commitfest application to
ensure it's not falling between the email cracks.

    https://commitfest.postgresql.org/

Also, please rebase your patch on Git HEAD aswell, as all bugfixes will start
there and be backported into any supported branches where it applies.

cheers ./daniel

От: Jurko Gospodnetić
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16660: 64-bit build fails when run on a subst drive (resend)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16694: Server hangs in 100% CPU loop when decompressing a specific TOAST Postgis linestring