Re: make MaxBackends available in _PG_init

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: make MaxBackends available in _PG_init
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/25/22, 12:01 AM, "Michael Paquier" <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> So, where are we on this patch?  It looks like there is an agreement
> that MaxBackends is used widely enough that it justifies the use of a
> separate function to set and get a better value computed.  There may
> be other parameters that could use a brush up, but most known cases
> would be addressed here.  v4 looks rather straight-forward, at quick
> glance.

I think the patch is in decent shape.  There may be a few remaining
places where GetMaxBackends() is called repeatedly in the same
function, but IIRC v4 already clears up the obvious ones.  I don't
know if this is worth worrying about too much, but I can create a new
version if you think it is important.

Nathan