RE: Convert Filemaker Pro db to Postgresql db

От Scott Gritton
Тема RE: Convert Filemaker Pro db to Postgresql db
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Joel,
I'm not a FM user so I actually don't know about its capabilities.
I've been given the assignment to convert our FM bug database over to
Postgresql and was hoping that there was a tool out 'there' that could
accomplish this without me having to spend a lot of time on the process of
conversion.
I'm just starting to script with Python and will be looking into how I might
be able to do the conversion that way if I can't find any easier way.
Thanks for your reply!

Scott