[GENERAL] current postgresql logfile being written to?

От hvjunk
Тема [GENERAL] current postgresql logfile being written to?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi there,

 I was hoping for a method (like archive_command) to handle logfile processing/archiving/compression, but unless doing
itthe logrotate way, I don’t see anything that postgresql provides. Is that correct?

The closest I could find is: pg_rotate_logfile()… but here my question is where do I find the current active logfile(s)
thatpostgresql is currently writing to?
(At least that way I can handle all the files that that postgresql is not writing to :) )

Hendrik