Re: Out of free buffers... HELP!

От Diehl, Jeffrey
Тема Re: Out of free buffers... HELP!
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I hear you.  I'm just not having a good day today.  My biggest problem is my
project/time ration is way too high.

I agree with you, though.  If I can get it to work on 150Gb, I can probably
get it to work on 355Gb.  I just may have to change the manner in which I
perform these queries.

Mike Diehl,
Network Monitoring Tool Devl.
Sandia National Laboratories.