Re: Out of free buffers... HELP!

От Diehl, Jeffrey
Тема Re: Out of free buffers... HELP!
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Well, this was just a suggestion to make my queries run fast.  I didn't
quite understand the difference between the two, so I thought I'd ask.

Thanx for clearing that up for me.

Mike Diehl,
Network Monitoring Tool Devl.
Sandia National Laboratories.
(505) 284-3137
jdiehl@sandia.gov

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Thurstan R. McDougle"
Сообщение: Re: Selecting latest value II