Re: Out of free buffers... HELP!

От Diehl, Jeffrey
Тема Re: Out of free buffers... HELP!
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Ok, can someone explain to me why this first query might run faster than the
second?

select src,dst,count(dst) from data;

select src,dst,count(*) from data;

I've always used the second form.  If the first is faster, I need to know.

Thanx,
Mike Diehl,
Network Monitoring Tool Devl.
Sandia National Laboratories.