Re: Help! What has changed in the internal structure of PostgreSQL?

От Rodrigo Katsumoto Sakai
Тема Re: Help! What has changed in the internal structure of PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
  Well, the driver psqlodbc-07 works on PostgreSQL, but not very well!
  My problem is that I have some tables, for exemple:

create table service (
 cod_service int,
 nam_service varchar(255) not null default '',
 des_service varchar(255)
);

  So I did some reports (Crystal Reports) on that table using PostgreSQL 7.4.x (linux )and after I migrate to
PostgreSQL8.0.3 (windowsXP). And I tried to use the same report to access the PostgreSQL 8, and then occured some
errors,like the nam_service field couldn't be mapped correctly in the report, so I get blank reports without any data.
Imean, my tables have the same strucuture, my data is also the same, my reports is the same, the only thing that has
changedis the version of PostgreSQL, so I belive it has some mismatch with the internel structure or some error on the
drivers.
  So I need to know if the tables or views in the system catalogs have changed somehow!!??

  Thanks!!