Re: Disabling trust/ident authentication configure option

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: Disabling trust/ident authentication configure option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 6. Mai 2015 16:28:43 -0400 Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

>> Single user sessions would work, but the "peer" authentication is also
>> still available and should be the preferred method to reset passwords
>> when trust is disabled, so this should not be an issue.
>
> (Personally I think there's a very good case for completely ripping out
> RFC1413 ident auth. I've not seen it used in a great long while, and it's
> always been a security risk.)

I have the same feeling. I haven't seen it in the last 6+ years used
anywhere and I personally think it's a relict...so +1.

--
Thanks
Bernd

Сообщение: Re: Modify pg_stat_get_activity to build a tuplestore
Сообщение: Re: Modify pg_stat_get_activity to build a tuplestore