Re: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows

От MauMau
Тема Re: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
The objective of this patch looks reasonable and this doesn't
affect ecpg applications except for the problematic case that
happens only on Windows. So the points here are only the
documentation, the new function name and the how we should place
the new defintion.

I think this doesn't need more profound review so I'll mark this
Ready For Commit after confirming the amendment.

I'm sorry for my late reply.  Last week I was off for a week.

And thank you for your review.  All modifications are done.

Regards
MauMau

Вложения