Re: spelling errors in query terms

От Joel Rodrigues
Тема Re: spelling errors in query terms
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the tip. However I use Python with psycopg to interface with
PostgreSQL, so unfortunately it's not an option.

It's really strange, I could swear I used a function within PostgreSQL
that could handle small spelling errors in the query term.

Cheers,
Joel

On Monday, December 8, 2003, at 11:34 , Craig O'Shannessy wrote:

> Hi Joel,
>
> If your using java, and full text, fuzzy searching is an important part
> of
> your app, you might want to check out Lucene.  I evaluated it for a
> project, and it was very good (the project was a fuzzy search of huge
> pages of text).
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/index.html

Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? T�l�charger MSN Messenger
http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1�re messagerie instantan�e de France