Re: Upgrade PostgreSQL 9.6 to 10.6

От Jernigan, Kevin
Тема Re: Upgrade PostgreSQL 9.6 to 10.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 11:03 PM Michael Lewis <mlewis@entrata.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 8:52 PM github kran <githubkran@gmail.com> wrote:

You are right on RDS but I believe the problem is on Aurora PostgreSQL where the pglogical throws an error during installation. Are you aware if this works on  Aurora PostGreSQL

It seems like this question should be sent to AWS support for Aurora if you are wanting to upgrade an Aurora 9.6 instance to 10x also in Aurora.

Yes you are right on that I dont believe in AWS support group but rather I feel this community has more experience and have more knowledgeable folks. I reached out to AWS support and got a reply as 'NO' ( This is not supported from Aurora PostgreSQL)

You can reach out to me directly for help – I am the PM for Aurora PostgreSQL at AWS.

Kevin Jernigan

Principal Product Manager, Amazon Aurora with PostgreSQL compatibility

415-710-8828 (m)

27 Melcher Street

Boston, MA 02210