Strange loss of data during INSERT

От Altmann, Sebastian
Тема Strange loss of data during INSERT
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi everybody,

i’m having a very strange Problem:

My JEE Application initially persists Users at startup.

The problem is that the passwords are not stored,

while other data with the same datatype on this table are stored correctly!?!

If I turn log_statement to ‘all’ in config I can see the INSERT statement including the correct password(!!!) in log file,

but if I take a look with pgAdmin all password fields are empty…

When I try to execute the insert statement in pgAdmin it works fine.

By the way: If I switch the DB to OracleXE, it works fine

(But actually I don’t want to user Oracle…  )

Thanks for any ideas

Sebastian Altmann

________________________________

ISO Software Systeme GmbH