Cannot open folders in PGAdmin 4

От support proigia
Тема Cannot open folders in PGAdmin 4
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Dear sir/madam,

While working with PGAdmin 4 at the office, I noticed a bug.

At the company, we have shared folders with saved queries.

Today I wanted to use one of those queries, but got an error when trying to open the folder.

My colleague, who uses Linux, doesn’t have a problem opening the files.

I’m using Windows as operating system.
I made a printscreen of de Error (attached to this mail).

It seems like someone has been working on the paths used to open a file in a folder and mixed Linux coding with Windows coding.

I’ve tried to type in the right path, but this didn’t work either.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Berdien Post

Proigia BV
Costerweg 1B