Re: When to switch to Postgres 8.0?

От Goutam Paruchuri
Тема Re: When to switch to Postgres 8.0?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Its all depends on what features you would use in Postgres.
Iam no expert but if you use simple selects/inserts/transactions you
would definitely be ok..
You can probably start looking at differences between 8.0 and 7.4.3 and
then decide.

- Goutam

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization
listedin the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil &
Associates,Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the
intendedrecipient, is strictly prohibited.