Copy command and import - MS SQL Server to Postgres

От Goutam Paruchuri
Тема Copy command and import - MS SQL Server to Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Iam trying to import data from ms-sql server to postgres. I export the data which has datetime columns in sql server using BCP. I use the following to import back into postgres.

copy tablename from 'c:\\bcpdata\\mcfa\\tablename.txt' with delimiter as '\t'

I get the following error !!
invalid input syntax for type timestamp: ""

My input file has the timestamp value like

2004-09-30 11:31:00.000

Any clues ???

Thanks !
Goutam

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil & Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.