Re: Weird error updating table

От Brendan Duddridge
Тема Re: Weird error updating table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

We actually have plenty of storage free. Our database server is
connected to an Xserve RAID.

Filesystem      Size   Used  Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/disk1s3    745G    21G   725G     3%    /Volumes/nitro1.1
/dev/disk2s3    745G   4.1G   741G     1%    /Volumes/nitro1.2

We store the database on nitro1.1 and the pg_xlog on nitro1.2

So there's plenty of room.

We're on Mac OS X Tiger Server 10.4.6.

Thanks,

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  brendan@clickspace.com