Re: Query execution failure

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Query execution failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> On Jan 30, 2023, at 10:17, Pete Storer <Pete.Storer@sas.com> wrote:
>
> This is very interesting, guys. And it leads me to a question: Is there any way to FORCE Postgres to do a local
sort/collationof any data that is accessed through a FDW?

It depends on the FDW.  One thing to try is to have the SORT be an expression, especially one that depends on functions
thatcan't otherwise be pushed down.  (You may have to do some experimenting to find one that returns identity, i.e. the
samesort order as just the bare column, but isn't pushed down.)

От: Pete Storer
Сообщение: RE: FW: Query execution failure
От: Pete Storer
Сообщение: RE: Query execution failure