Re: [GENERAL] libpq confusion

От Allan Harvey
Тема Re: [GENERAL] libpq confusion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>How do I properly check if the record exists from libpq?

Igor,
I use PQntuples() to check the number of ... tuples, for > 0

Allan

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is only for the use of the intended
recipient(s).Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance
onthe information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted,amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these
risks.GFG Alliance Australia and its related bodies corporate and the sender are not responsible for errors or
omissionsin this message and deny any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of this e-mail. Any opinion
andother statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
representthose of the company. All and any rights as to confidentiality, legal professional privilege and copyright are
expresslyreserved.