I can't start postgres anymore

От Fabien Fischer
Тема I can't start postgres anymore
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

I can't start postgres anymore

When I try to start postgresql script I've the following error message in
the logfile :
###
DEBUG:  database system was interrupted being in recovery at 2002-11-07
14:12:46 CET
        This probably means that some data blocks are corrupted
        and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.
DEBUG:  invalid resource manager id in primary checkpoint record
DEBUG:  using previous checkpoint record at 0/7039D94
DEBUG:  redo record is at 0/7039D94; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
DEBUG:  next transaction id: 473535; next oid: 166062
DEBUG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
DEBUG:  redo starts at 0/7039DD4
FATAL 2:  btree_insert_redo: failed to add item
DEBUG:  startup process (pid 1805) exited with exit code 2
DEBUG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure
###

My Linux-version is :
-Linux version 2.4.2-2 (root@porky.devel.redhat.com)
(gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-79))
My Postgresql version is the binary:
- postgresql 7.2