Specif postgres version

От Maurício Ramos
Тема Specif postgres version
Дата
Список pgsql-general

List, we need to run v8.1.11 but can not find the binaries for RedHat Enterprise Linux 5 (CentOs 5). The sources are at ftp://ftp-archives.postgresql.org/pub/source/ but we rather install it from the binaries. Can you point to someplace we can get them? Already tried rpmfind.net, http://rpm.pbone.net/, a wide google search…Thanks for any help you can provide.

WeDo Technologies

Mauricio de Andrade Ramos - Consultant I
Rodovia SC 401, Km 4, Espaço Primavera, Bloco C
88032-000 - Florianópolis - Santa Catarina - Brasil
Tel. + 55 48 2108 0104
 Fax. + 55 48 2108 0129
mauricio.ramos@wedotechnologies.com
www.wedotechnologies.com

Notice: The information in this e-mail and in any of its attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or retaining of this message or any part of it, without the prior written consent of WeDo Technologies, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Вложения