Re: [9.4 bug] The database server hangs with write-heavy workload on Windows

От MauMau
Тема Re: [9.4 bug] The database server hangs with write-heavy workload on Windows
Дата
Re: [9.4 bug] The database server hangs with write-heavy workload on Windows
Список pgsql-hackers
From: "Heikki Linnakangas" <hlinnakangas@vmware.com>
> Committed this.

Thank you very much.  I didn't anticipate such a difficult complicated
cause.  The user agreed to try the patch tonight.  I'll report back the
result as soon as I got it from him.

BTW, in LWLockWaitForVar(), the first line of the following code fragment is
not necessary, because lwWaitLink is set to head immediately.  I think it
would be good to eliminate as much unnecessary code as possible from the
spinlock section.
 proc->lwWaitLink = NULL;
 /* waiters are added to the front of the queue */ proc->lwWaitLink = lock->head;

Regards
MauMau

Сообщение: Re: pgaudit - an auditing extension for PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: pgaudit - an auditing extension for PostgreSQL