Re: Installing PostgreSQL

От: Campbell, Lance
Тема: Re: Installing PostgreSQL
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Installing PostgreSQL  ("Campbell, Lance", )
 Re: Installing PostgreSQL  (Richard Huxton, )
  Re: Installing PostgreSQL  ("Campbell, Lance", )
   Re: Installing PostgreSQL  (Richard Huxton, )
    Re: Installing PostgreSQL  ("Campbell, Lance", )
 Re: Installing PostgreSQL  (Greg Smith, )

Richard,
I was able to prove that it works.  Thanks for your time.

Lance Campbell
Project Manager/Software Architect
Web Services at Public Affairs
University of Illinois