Re: Field or record level encryption / decryption

От Hengky Lie
Тема Re: Field or record level encryption / decryption
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks to all who response my question.

I have checked the doc, but it seems too advance for my postgresql
knowledge.

Other question is where can i get pgcrypto modules ?

For simple record encryption that contains date field, varchar,
integer and text, what encryption i can use ? As far as i know, there
is no way to return MD5 result back to its original value. Is this
true or not ?

Thanks a lot