Re: Selecting table row with latest date

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Selecting table row with latest date
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Aug 19, 2021, at 11:20 AM, Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 19 Aug 2021, Rob Sargent wrote:
>
>> sorry, wasn’t clear: person_nbr, next_contact
>> On the premise that there can only be one next date.
>
> Rob,
>
> I wasn't sufficiently clear. The contacts table has a row for each
> (person_nbr, contact_date). For each row there's also either a next_contact
> date or that column is null (e.g., pandemic-related no longer at that
> company).

Yeah, I get that each person may have been contacted more than once for a history of contacting.  I just feel that
“next_contact”doesn’t belong there.
> Regards,
>
> Rich

Сообщение: Re: Selecting table row with latest date
Сообщение: Re: Selecting table row with latest date