Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Covering + unique indexes.

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Covering + unique indexes.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> 30 нояб. 2017 г., в 23:07, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> написал(а):
>
> Seems like it was not a big deal of patching, I've fixed those bits (see attachment).
> I've done only simple tests as for now, but I'm planning to do better testing before next CF.
> Thanks for mentioning "heapallindexed", I'll use it too.

I've tested the patch with fixed amcheck (including "heapallindexed" feature), tests included bulk index creation,
pgbenchingand amcheck of index itself and WAL-replicated index.
Everything worked fine.

Spotted one more typo:
> Since 10.0 there is an optional INCLUDE clause
should be
> Since 11.0 there is an optional INCLUDE clause

I think that patch set (two patches + 1 amcheck diff) is ready for committer.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.