use of savepoint in containter managed transaction

От Amar Dhole
Тема use of savepoint in containter managed transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
HI All,

I have requirement to use save point. But I am using session bean whose transaction is managed by container. While
executingsql insert I got unique key constraint because of this my other command following this exception got ignored.
Iwant to continue my transaction even after this as we ignore this insert and make an entry in other table for this
error.And proceed head. with Postgres this is not possible. I cant user plsql block as behaviour is spread in all my
application. Need some suggestion to achieve this with savepoint.

I have some question.
1) Can I use savepoint in Container Managed transaction ?
2) Can I make some custom change to jdbc driver to ignore duplicate key exception or to raise warning instead ERROR.

Thanks
Amar

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: using the aggregate function max()
Сообщение: Re: using the aggregate function max()