Urgent Postgresql requirement.

От Pratik
Тема Urgent Postgresql requirement.
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Hi,

This is Pratik with APN Software services, we have urgent direct client requirement with one of our direct client. Below is the detailed description for the requirement.

Location: San Diego, CA

Contract to hire or Fultime

PostgreSQL Database Developer –Full Time or Contract to hire

This position involves creating tables, views, functions and stored procedures in PostgreSQL to support front end OLTP and reporting applications.

* Strong experience in PostgreSQL.
* Understanding of database normalization concepts
* Some experience in logical and physical database design and implementation
* Prior experience working in a project oriented environment and meeting deadlines under tight time constraints
* Strong analytical skills
* Capable of working independently with minimal supervision

Pratik Gandhi
APN Software Services Inc.
Phone: (510) 857-5767
E-Mail: pratik@apninc.com