RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: PostgreSQL 14.7 "ALTER TABLE IF EXISTS" fails - ERROR: schema/relation "" does not exist

От Salavessa, Joao (Senior Developer)
Тема RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: PostgreSQL 14.7 "ALTER TABLE IF EXISTS" fails - ERROR: schema/relation "" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I expanded the tests by creating AWS RDS PostgreSQL databases from scratch for versions 14.6, 14.7, 15.2 and running
thementioned statements.

It's working in 14.6 but fails in both 14.7 and 15.2 with the mentioned issue.

I've also tried 14.7 locally and it's working fine here too so I guess you can safely ignore this bug and I'll be
raisingan issue with AWS support.

Regards,
João